Sunday 4 March 2012

I'm Flying Without Wings...


Finally, ok almost finally. I have finished the 1st squad of Sanguinary Guard minus the wings. Here are the finished pics promised. So far I feel the NMM (non-metallic metal) is going well and I am happy with the result. Some of you eagle eyed readers may have spotted the names.  

As I mentioned in the previous post I like all my armies/gangs/warbands to be based on a theme. The idea for this army was to create a Blood Angel Army based on Biblical characters.All of the minitures in this army will be named after major and minor Angels. This has led to me feeling every cassualty is like losing a character or hero during proxy games. However, the feeling may also be caused by the whopping 220pt price tag for each squad. My next squad is built but I may be taking a break from them to focus on my Librarian for the army Castiel (yes I am a fan of Supernatural).

I am planning to use the Mesphiston model with a couple of weapon changes and of course give him the angel jet pack.

This blog has really helped me to stick to deadlines and I hope to have more photos of my work soon. If you have any comments or ideas please feel free to write them down as I am always looking to improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment