Saturday 18 February 2012

Rules of Engagement

First post ever, so I'd thought I'd write about stuff I'm painting at the moment. The problem for me is time and painting is something I try to fit in around everything else. Job and social exploits are massive parts of my life, finding time paint and play games is difficult. So for me armies tend to be completed at a snails pace. This blogg is intended to help me set little deadlines (if anything I can have a new army finished by the end of this year).
Anyway I digress...
So up to be finished by Christmas are my Blood Angel Sanguinary Guard Army. Oh I forgot to mention the army has to be completely painted in non-metallic metals...ah.
For those of you who have no idea what that is, it is a technique used mainly in 2D painting to show reflective surfaces. Doing this in 3D can be tricky. Here are some of my first attempts with Commander Dante and a Sanguinary Priest.
Commander Dante

Sanguinary Priest

No comments:

Post a Comment